Dear Dental Family and Friends,
According to Arizona State guidelines and the American Dental Association we are pleased to announce that starting Monday, May 4th, we will resume routine cleanings and elective dental procedures. Our practice revolves around the health and well-being of our patients, community and team. We are not taking the current Coronavirus problem lightly and wanted to make you aware that we are stepping up our efforts to care for you and your families during this unsettling time. The State of Arizona and the ADA have approved dental procedures.
In addition to our normal safety and cleaning procedures, there are a few things we would like to make you aware of.
- Our team has done a full and complete review of safety protocols and standards and will be taking additional precautions to preserve their health/well-being as well as yours.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing and deep cleaning all areas of our office down to the smallest of details.
- We are asking all patients to wash their hands or use sanitizer before and after appointments.
- We will take all patients temperatures and provide an ADA/ CDC approved oral rinse prior to all dental treatment.
- We will be practicing social distancing, by asking you to call us when you arrive for your appointment and remain in your car. Our patient lounge has been modified for social distancing and is available if higher temperatures make it uncomfortable in your vehicle or simply by personal preference.
- Team members temperatures are checked daily and will self quarantine if any symptoms suggesting possible infection arise.
- We are asking all patients to fill out a questionnaire to inform us of potential risks and will make changes to treatment as necessary.
- We will provide masks and eye protection upon request.
- We are following both local and national updates very closely in order to make adjustments as needed.
- We willingly provide a clean restroom facility for your use but ask you kindly to try and use the restroom before your appointment to conserve cleaning supplies and limit social risk.
- We will offer appointments and provide front desk services chairside where permissible to limit congestion.
I want you to know that our Tempe Family Dentistry team is truly amazing and they are anxious to see you all again. Please contact us with any questions, concerns, or helpful suggestions at 480-839-0330. We appreciate your trust and want you to feel as safe here in our practice as you are in your own home.
Dr. Smith and Team